For mPharma Ghana Limited Recruitment 2021, applications are welcomed from interested and adequately qualified applicants.
mPharma is a Ghana-based firm that automates and lowers the cost of prescription medicine distribution. It was established in 2013.
We are looking for someone to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Diagnostics Sales Associate
• Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter with experience in medical sales and/or molecular diagnostic testing. We will provide you with an enormous opportunity to develop your sales career.
• Priority will be given to candidates with experience in medical and/or biomedical sales. We also highly value independence, initiative, teamwork, creativity, enthusiasm for working with cross-functional teams, and a desire to build a wide and strong customer base from scratch.
• Please indicate in your application your experience in medical sales, customer service, and Key Account Management. Some travel is required, as this is largely a field sales position.
The role-specific tasks will include:
• Meet or exceed territory sales goals.
• Drive profitable growth and close opportunities/deals.
• Manage and drive the development of their accounts, including key activities such as key account management and post-sales implementation process.
• Identify new business opportunities by initiating, developing, or delivering unique solutions.
• Work with an internal cross-functional team to manage invoices, procurement & distribution, collections, application support, etc.
• Prepare and negotiate contracts.
• Analyze competitor activities on customers.
• Oversee progress of cross-functional implementation team (post-sale}.
• Identify new business opportunities to expand current market share.
• Prepare Sales reports and presentations.
• University degree, ideally in the medical laboratory technology
• Minimum of 3-5 years track record in the diagnostic industry.
• Experience in molecular diagnostics sales is highly required.
• Fluency in English
• Valid driver’s license
• Computer literacy: knowledge and experience required to effectively track and manage sales development and progress.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 9th January 2022.